Sunday, May 29, 2011

Don't Break the Bank for your Memorial Day Outfit!!!

Find something jazzy to wear without breaking the bank for Memorial Day! While your at it do something fun!!


Store.Delias.com - Vintage Eyelet Dress
On Sale for $35.50

A cute wedge would go great with  this dress. Don't forget the jewelry to tie it all together. I suggest plenty of bangles and dangly earrings. Due to the dress being white you can play with many different colors just use your imagination! 

Store.Delias.com - Floral Romper
On sale for $27.50

What I find so easy to wear is a cute romper...dress it up and dress it down. Add as much jewelry as you would like. I personally love to wear long  necklaces and I also love to triple up on my bangles! I love the printed rompers there fun and nothing says "Look at me now" like a print does! I love heels so I always play my romper up with stilettos and a sun hat. There are other options as well like a wedge or even a flat sandal!

HM.com - Top @ $17.50
I love tops or t-shirts like this because you can just throw it on with a pair of jeans some heels, accessorize, and just head out the door. It is a comfortable outfit that is fun and pleasing to the eye. This is as perfect Memorial Day top. Make it a true out outfit with a pair of jeans (skinny jeans, or boyfriend style jeans) a wedge or a pump. 


Places to go for Memorial Day:
  1.  The Beach -Bomb fire
  2. BBQ @ Home
  3. Friends & Family BBQ
  4. Movies
  5. Picnic @ the Park



No comments: