- Take off any nail polish that's already on nail with nail polish remover.
- Soak hands in warm water and hand soap then dry hands
- Clean under nails and if you have a cuticle nipper then clip cuticles.
- Shape nails with nail filer
- Paint nails with desired color (2 coats if necessary)
- Then add top coat
- Let nails dry
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Sprinkle Here & Sprinkle There!!!
Dazzle up those nails with some fun spring colors. This Spring/Summer I am excited about all of the bright colors that you can simply accessorize with. Beautiful blues, daring reds, laid back browns, and radiant yellow. I found these colors to be fashion forward, daring, fun and, sophisticated.