Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Intimate with your Intimates - Soma Experience


Oh Ladies don't we just love our intimates!!! Bra's and Panties can be a fun item to shop for and at times can be dreadful! Well I had a warm experience at this store called Soma Intimates it was great because of the customer service and I felt as if I were the only person in the store. The first thing that happened after a pleasant greeting was the measurement of my bra size. In these moments this situation can be a total annoyance but I was actually surprised that it went well and I didn't feel uncomfortable I was brought into a nice and clean dressing room with a variety of bras just my size. I tried everyone on,  received and gave feedback to Ashely, the sales associate. Ashely was so knowledgeable and gave great tips on how to make sure a bra is fitted properly. 

Ashely Tips:

  • Get measured every 6 months
  • Make sure to adjust straps to a comfortable label
  • Keep the band is fastened on the second hook
  • Wear a nude that's closest to you skin tone and wear nude with your lights especially your whites
  • Wear your black bra with your dark blouses
  • For fun prints and bright colors you can wear those at anytime. Some women enjoy brights and fun bras.
Soma Intimates, has so much to offer because its great quality for a variety of sizes/ Sizes are from 32A - 44 DDD. In some stores they carry up to an F -Size.
Soma is now having their Semi Annual Sale! I am beyond excited because most of the bras are going for buy 1 get 1 50% off. Take advantage ladies who know how long the sale will last!! Soma Intimates
Bras are also staring @ $24.99

Sweet Buys:


Sale @ $24.99





New Arrival @ $44.00

No comments: