Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Just the Leo in Me

It's my Birthday Month and I am celebrating all through out!! I started out with nail polish today from Ulta my favorite Beauty Store! I have been trying to keep up with my nails try different colors and of course save money by doing my own up keeping for my mani and pedi! Well today's shopping event's were an inspiration from my favorite time of the year, my month, my day, and things that I love.

I am a Leo I love the lioness in me...hear me roar!!!! So my first color was inspired by the beautiful, sparkling brown of a lioness.

  • Nicole by O.P.I - The Next CEO
I love cheetah print and this next polish reminded me of a cheetah print spot. It yells bold, sexy, and versatile. I can wear this color for summer and fall
  • O.P.I - Brisbane Bronze
I have a love for the sound of the ocean and the beauty of the dark blue sky during summer nights. This color was inspired by peace and tranquility
  • O.P.I - Yoga - Ta Get This Blue
I love to have splashes of great fun this color represented that all the way!
  • China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise



2 comments:

Shante said...

love it! make sure you post what they look like on the nail...that first one has me curious!

Rach said...

love all of the colors you picked! how you plan on showing us pics of the colors on your nails because they are gorgeous
www.sugarfilledcloset.com