Saturday, March 31, 2012

If I Were A Boy...


If I were a boy my attire would always display strength, intelligence, confidence, and furthermore handsome features. The eras in fashion history that really captures the essence of these qualities in men I would have to say is the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1940’s, 1960’s, and today I personally love the Urban Gent and the vintage mystique. If I were a boy or at least could tell a few men what to wear every day I would have them in suits all the time or at least something close to it. There is nothing like a man in a suit which instantly reveals his integrity, mindset, charm and self-assurance.

Google.com

A book that my BF bought is called; Icons of Men’s Style by Josh Sims is a great collection of photographs of great men with of course with great style. When you get a chance check it out...I stumbled upon of some of my favorite garments on a man. 
Google.com
Suits:
  • Bospoken Suit
  • Dinner Suit
  • The Blazer

Google.com
Outerwear:
  • The Trench Coat
  • The Pea Coat
  • The Cardigan

Shirts:
  • The Button Down Shirt
  • The Polo

Bottoms:
  • Jeans
  • Slacks

Google.com
Shoes:
  • Sand Boots
  • Loafer
  •  The Brogue
  •  Deck Shoe

Here are some classic outfits that every intelligent and confident man should where:

My suggestions if I were a boy:


Google.com

Google.com

Street Etiquette 
Google.com
Google.com

Google.com
Street Etiquette.com
Google.com
Google.com


No comments: