Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kindle Book Club -

I love to read and I am so happy about my Kindle that I stumbled across. My favorite genre is romance...not erotica! Lol
Seriously I love to hear about people falling in and out of love and the drama that tails along with it. Most of the stories end with some type of fairytale ending, but that's okay, that is exactly why I enjoy it!! I love to dream up being in cloud 9 24 - 7.  Reading and discovering how one person loves another person is so fun and pleasurable to read. My first book that I read on my Kindle was, Dancing in the Moonlight by Raeann Thayne. This read was a chocolate pleasure because it was a about a woman who was unsure of herself because of some tragic events that happened in her life and couldn't tell that love was right under her nose. When she became aware that she deserved to be love a new chapter in her life began. I loved it :)


The next read that I am excited for is going to be a little different. The storyline seems to entail there will be some hot relationships, fashion, drama, fun, Reality TV, and the Hollywood life. The book is called, L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. I am actually a little late on this read when it first came out in 2009 I was not interested especially with all the hype around it. At this point I am willing to see if this book will entertain me!! Ladies I will keep you in formed!!

Pearls of Wisdom:
  • Try reading 1 book every 2 weeks or 1 book every month.
  • You don't need a Kindle to do it. Order a book online or even better go to the library it is free!!

What books are you reading? Please share!

*Smooches*

No comments: